Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back In The Saddle

I've just added my fourth blog to my roster, somewhat worrying considering I've been so poor at updating this one of late. A couple of weeks ago I dipped my toe back into Londonist waters and now I have my very own work blog so you can keep up to date with all the fun things I do here at the office. "Woo hoo" I hear you all scream. Remember to set all your bookmarks or RSS feeds if you're more of a web 2.0 kinda reader.

Added to 'Ducks and my somewhat poorly maintained music blog, Hyena, that's a lot of writing to keep up with. Londonist I'm going to continue to dip into for the moment to see how thing's progress. The OR blog at least I can do at work. Ducks and Hyena I'm going to try to concentrate on a little more from now on. I might even get around to putting some more of my pictures up on flickr, especially now I've replaced my malfunctioning digital camera.


1 comment:

John Rae said...

*cough* *cough* geek *cough*