Friday, November 09, 2007

Get out here while you still can

They say you should never complain about anything you can do something about so all's good folks. Thanks for asking.

It's been a funny old week. I've gone from head in the sink, losing my beans, to being down the front at the Shepherd's Bush Empire, staring into the voluminous cleavage of some 18 year old National fan, wishing I was twenty years younger.

I'm consistently surprised by the inability of some of my colleagues to not piss all over the floor.

I love the new KFC bargain bucket ad where the mum cancels their restaurant appointment to feed her brood my favourite processed chicken dinner. It says to me: eat KFC because you're too fucking lazy to teach your kids some decent social interaction and you have no desire to put yourself through the hell you used to put your parents through when they took you to restaurants. Who says we're not getting smarter.

Listening to Neil Young: Chrome Dreams 2
Watching Black Christmas

No comments: