Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Have A Bad Feeling About This

Last night I stood on Chuffy's nose in the silence and stillness with only the gentle spray of the rain disturbing the calm waters of the river.

And I wondered why my friends currently seem to be falling out with the 'family' groups and ending up at my place as a final place of refuge.

So as of this evening I have a new house guest for a while.

John, one of my developers, handed his notice in yesterday. Kind of throws a spanner in the work works as well. Although I'm really pleased for him as it's a great step forwards.

It would be safe to say that on the whole yesterday sucked.

I've never done this before but when I arrived home I sat on the bed and just shouted obscenities for a minute or so, grateful for my neighbours double glazing on one side and deafness on the other.

It did feel good I must say.


Tunes: REM: New Adventures In Hi-Fi

No comments: