Sunday, September 28, 2008

The hawk is howling

I would have spent the weekend listening to the new Mogwai if I hadn't found the new Lambchop.

Oh well.

Apparently we've run out of natural resources this week. Which is ironic I suppose because we've also run out of money too.

It was definitely curtains for me. Lots of new curtains. Where the doors should have been. And very smart they look too. Good to see the folks too.

This is a top idea. So why do I have a nasty feeling inside that some might see the opportunity for a game of human Weebles too much to resist. Maybe it's just me.

Autumn's here, hooray. The gulls are circling and New Labour's just become Old Labour. I'm off to see the Duke Spirit again next week. If you're really really lucky I might just tell you what it was like.





R.I.P. Paul Newman, damn fine actor and top salad topping man

No comments: