Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Audience Participation Time

OK folks, I want you to do something for me. I want you to check out a couple of things that have given me some pleasure on the inter-web this week. The first is this one. It won't take long and you must follow the links to the streamed sound files. Go on. It's great, and another blow to those who decry the wisdom of children.

Those of you who I know read this will also have a copy of my Christmas CD and be well aware of my love of Sufjan Stevens. Well here's a set he played at KEXP last year (you'll need either Microslop's Media Player or Real Player). The version of Chicago, which was on the CD is sublime. Play it, play the rest of the set. It'll make you feel good.



Tunes: The Soundtrack Of Our Lives: Behind The Music

No comments: