Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pram Devoid Of Toys

The last thing I wanted to do on a day I was off sick (even though I made it as far as Waterloo before biology got the better of me) looking and feeling as grey as my t-shirt was to spend the evening hand-pumping the back bilges again (for reasons as yet to be ascertained although likely to be related to the huge volume of water that's currently flowing past at speed). So the last thing I did on a day I was off sick (even though I made it as far as Waterloo before biology got the better of me) looking and feeling as grey as my t-shirt was to spend the evening hand-pumping the back bilges again (for reasons as yet to be ascertained although likely to be related to the huge volume of water that's currently flowing past at speed).

Fuck fuck
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

At least I have all those wonderful delays after the Waterloo derailment to look forward to. I need to beat this morning's personal best of a 1hr 15 train journey on a 40 minute route.

Tip of the day: If you have one of those window scrapers that takes a Stanley blade, don't put a new blade in by pushing it down into the holder using the end of your finger.




Tunes: Elbow: Cast Of Thousands

1 comment:

John Rae said...

well.... Duh.