Monday, March 20, 2006

Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

Only it wasn't last night, it was this afternoon. And it wasn't a DJ, it was a mad Chilean called Mauro. And he didn't pull from a burning building or anything, he just popped round for a cup of tea and a chat. But you know what I mean. Sometimes folks just pop into your life and say a couple of generally general things but somehow they take on an added significance, because of where you are at the time. The Universe does talk to you if you're prepared to listen.

Last week I needed to call an old work friend and ask about a job agency she used. That afternoon I bumped into her quite randomly in Waitrose. I wasn't even sure I needed to be there. Except of course I did.

Spring tomorrow.

Tunes: Iron Maiden: Live At Donnington

No comments: